Sunday, November 26, 2006
Bird Brains UGH!!
Bird Brains UGH!!
BIRD BRAIN KUKU-NESS #1:
NEVER EVER PLAY WITH YOUR HANDPHONE SECURITY SETTINGS!! Even though you have been flipping through your handphone manual! Why? Very good example. Yesterday I played with it then I got my sim card blocked. Now I have to get it replaced. Ugh!
BIRD BRAIN KUKU-NESS#2:
As soon as I woke up I washed up and changed to go to school to buy books. Under the hot sun I walked to school hoping to reach school quickly. Halfway through the flyover, as I was reaching school I remembered that I forgotten to bring the booklist. Pespiring like a kuku I turned back and felt like a total bird brain which I was. UGH!
Oh dont think none of these will ever happen to you. Why? Because everyone was a bird and you have a bird brain too!!



