Friday, November 17, 2006
bvps 20th anniversary
BVPS 20th anniversary
Today bvps had their 20th anniversary with musical and all. Daisy, Shikin, Ariel and I helped out in the refreshments and stuff. Rendering service back to your primary school is good. Haha. Daisy and I were told to reach there at 2 in formal clothes. I was like staring at my wardrobe, taking out and putting clothes back, trying on different clothes again and again and finally picked out an outfit. Baahx formal clothes!
Total waste of time. We reached school like 2pm expecting much to do, what did we do? We cut tiny sticker papers and peel their backs, gees how interesting. o.O Then we waited for hours for the guests to come, why? Because the musical starts at 7:30. Baahx!
Whole day was not bad just have to serve people food and ring handbells haha. Realised that nothing much changed. Like how the band still plays the same few songs, the handbells are not shiny, our syf art piece and lantern are still at the gallery. Though now there are the new additions of wonderful caring teachers and I think they just opened a choir.
Some 6Atrocious pupils came back namely Cheng Siong, Eng Chee, Evelene, Hidayah, Jia Hao and Yihan. I caught up with them but sadly not in height. Baahx! We did not watch the musical but sat at the lockers there and talked and played. I even played with Jia Hao psp car game and broke Daisy crashing record by 4 times c(: So fun we sabotaged Cheng Siong into treating us to pastamania and he did. Evilness c(: We ate pizzas and went home heh heh.
THANK YOU Daisy for the sandwich, Cheng Siong for the pizzas and everyone for the fun day!
Sorry Jian Hong )):



