<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Wednesday, November 08, 2006
nervous

Whoa look at the time! its like so early in the morning and I'm awake! Not bad for a sleeping pig like me heh heh. I was awake already at like 4:50 am due to a backache and maybe cos I am nervous about the posting results. Horrible, I went to asknlearn to check and realise I didnt know how to and probably they havent post it yet. Haha.

Gees cant believe that a year has just passed by me and what have Eunice accomplished? Eunice, I am quite disappointed in you. So must make full use of 2007 ok? Accomplish something and not end the year with nothing! Haha jiayous!!

Gosh! Was I being emo there? I guess? Haha that is so not me though true, oh well. It is actually kinda scary and freaky to see that. Its ok, I will definitely change cos I cant stand nor sit emo freaks.

Well, I am going to school later to see the posting results at 8am. Kiasu? Nervous? Yea I guess, but it is like you will want to be the first to know right? Haha.

X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3