<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Wednesday, November 08, 2006
POSTED!!

POSTED!!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahx!!!
HORRIBLE-NESS

Total bummer. We woked, we rushed, we stressed, we anticipated only to find out that the posting results are released at 12. Baahx!! So we went to mac and did stupid stuff, we went to the playground to battle the flies, we walked a big round to school and we discussed about ghostly encounters. By the time kiasu we were on standby for the results we were totally on the verge of beserk-ness.

Well, at about 11:57pm the posting results were released and we were the first to know haha. As I scanned through the list, I freaked out. At first I was jumping about, our whole gang all together, but Ashraf, sorry bro we were seperated seh. Then for some specific reasons I totally wanted to just bang my head on the wall or jumped the wall. Well, its okay Eunice, phy chem is what you wanted get your priorities right. Chill ((:

Well the day didnt end that bad though. We had pizza treat from Anne's mom. Yummy! Only Anne Freak didnt appreciate it. Haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE MAMA!!
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3