<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Saturday, November 18, 2006
Rush Rush Rush!!

RUSH RUSH RUSH!!

One wonderful Saturday morning, you can feel the warmth from the sun rays which peeks through the window cascading on your curled up body and sensing the comfort from your soft bed. You simply just submerged in your timeless fantasical world beneath your eyelids. Just then a horrible continuos vibration prompts you to pick up the call. Grumbling you just reluctantly picked it up and give your hoarse voice with a tinge of irritation allowing your friend to fell guilty for waking you up. But no it was not your friend, its your teacher! Baahx how wonderful? o.O

Mrs Annie Lim called to tell me the paint-the-dustbin competition was on Sunday, tomorrow and told me to prepare. Wa I totally panic, of course I didnt let her know. How horrible I totally forgot about it and our concept was not really there. I immediately called Jia Min and told her my wonderful on-the-spot plan and rushed through the details.

Total bummer. I have to rush to church after cell group all by my own, NOT!! Haha at first Cheryl couldnt go, then Min Min went Malaysia without telling me horrible! Heng David was going and he was going to drive me there.

Totally cool. David first time drive me seh. So cool that he can drive and he is only 18. He lucky ducky last batch till they lifted the age to 21 to get a driving license. After service went to tampines mall to watch them eat. Haha then we went life bookshops and found some cool books. Around like 10 we finally left there and rush home. I finally reached home at like 11? David managed to send me home after much consultation from the street directory haha.




those rushed hours....
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3