<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Monday, November 20, 2006
Sentosa Trip

Sentosa Trip

Yippee the day I have been waiting for! I showed off my wonderful jacket to Anne Tan and she went to buy the same one at vivo haha. Had loads of fun on the trip as well as some irritating moments.

At the beach we saw these group of transsexuals. Well please dont get me wrong I have nothing against them. I just felt very disgusted their looks that is all. They had this guy-ish face and back and they were wearing bikini. Well those girls were well endowed I must say. So much so that they said my friends' and mine were small. Hahas we were like laughing at least ours are natural.

Then there was this cycling group. Well they pouted and begged me to join them but I didnt want to risk any injuries. I didnt know how to cycle thats why. Well I shall not say much about them, I dont want to create any conflict between my friends and I. PEACE!

Well I went to swam for awhile, then I went back to the mat. Why? Because I had an open wound which I forgotten about and it totally stung. Also, I am an innocent young girl who sees no evil. There some explicit show going on with them. IM LIKE SO INNOCENT OKAY! DONT POLLUTE ME! c(:

Well the cycling group came back and I was forced to learn to cycle there. I tried and I CYCLED THE VERY MOMENT I STARTED PEDALLING!! I DIDNT GET A SCRATCH OR ANYTHING! ! WHEE~! EUNICE ROCKS!! And I went around showing off that I can cycle. Haha especially to Dumbo. I CAN CYCLE!!

We then went to Vivo for dinner and I went to find Norman and friends since they kinda gotten seperated from us. I'm super pissed. They took the class photo without me! Baahx! Well we played the donut with some kiddos and had much fun too! I kept irritating Afiq by twisting in front of the camera Haha! Soon I took 963 with Norman, Jeryl and Nash and Jeryl kept saying that I will soon forget how to cycle. Baahx! Anyway thanks people for entertaining me on the bus.




WOOTS! I CAN CYCLE!! ((:
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3