Saturday, December 02, 2006
BACK!!!
BACK!!!
Haha I'm back duh! Well first of all I GOT MY PHONE BACK!! Woohoo! Haha so now everyone have an extra person to sms or call now. There is a very good reason why I have not been blogging this few days. Why? Because I didnt have the mood to blog having to live without my phone for a week, 7 days, 168 hours, 10080 mins, 604800 secs.
Well lets backtrack a little...
27 nov symbolic move day
Well I should have pon that very day. Inhuman school made us sit under the afternoon sun at the new school parade square. Horrible and I practically pespired most of my body water content and was hoping to faint so I can go into the shade. The teachers and all were in the shade and in the air conditioned room and watched us suffer. sadists! Nothing much really, should have pon and like Zhiyang did. Haha. After the whole thing a whole bunch of us went to help Ms Nor to unpack in the science lab. We are such nice kids ((: Did alot of stupid things such as breaking a methyl orange bottle, tricking Anne that we have bah kwa, playing bumper chairs and stuff. After that we went to Anne house and went to watch Happy Feet!! Mumble is cute but the movie is horrible. Isnt it a kids show? Then why did it scare me so much? I seriously screamed like some idiot. Stupid Show. Had kfc later and just to make Anne jealous, I SAT IN FRONT OF ANDREW!! Hahas just kidding, Im not despo ((:
Haha I'm back duh! Well first of all I GOT MY PHONE BACK!! Woohoo! Haha so now everyone have an extra person to sms or call now. There is a very good reason why I have not been blogging this few days. Why? Because I didnt have the mood to blog having to live without my phone for a week, 7 days, 168 hours, 10080 mins, 604800 secs.
Well lets backtrack a little...
27 nov symbolic move day
Well I should have pon that very day. Inhuman school made us sit under the afternoon sun at the new school parade square. Horrible and I practically pespired most of my body water content and was hoping to faint so I can go into the shade. The teachers and all were in the shade and in the air conditioned room and watched us suffer. sadists! Nothing much really, should have pon and like Zhiyang did. Haha. After the whole thing a whole bunch of us went to help Ms Nor to unpack in the science lab. We are such nice kids ((: Did alot of stupid things such as breaking a methyl orange bottle, tricking Anne that we have bah kwa, playing bumper chairs and stuff. After that we went to Anne house and went to watch Happy Feet!! Mumble is cute but the movie is horrible. Isnt it a kids show? Then why did it scare me so much? I seriously screamed like some idiot. Stupid Show. Had kfc later and just to make Anne jealous, I SAT IN FRONT OF ANDREW!! Hahas just kidding, Im not despo ((:
28 nov
Went to school early to render our service to Ms Nor at the science lab. Not having a phone is super inconvenient. ugh! We played bumper chairs again haha! We just fold papers after papers and after papers. Nothing much. Ms Nor is so nice you know, she provided us with pandan cakes, chocolate swirls, coke, biscuits and cookies. Then Jia Min and I left for choir and we came up with a stupid song haha! zhe yang zhe yang na yang na yang~
30 nov
Jia Min and I went to school early to help out in the new music store. So fun, I saw the glockenspiel and was just reminded of my primary school days with the glockenspiel. I totally love the wonderful sound it produces. ding ding ding~ Choir practice in the new music room is wonderful. I love how the room really show the flaws in our singing. After that Jiamin and I walked back to jec when it rained heavily. We decided to walk back home after school next year cus its so cooling and very quiet.
1 dec
I FINALLY GOT MY PHONE BACK!! Haha! Just went to replace the card and can use le. Saw this job ad doing compilation work. Dad encourage me to go apply and Im so going to. Dad explained that it is about deriving facts and adding relevant information and putting them in sequence. Dad says it is very good and I should really try it out. Problem is I dont know how to write a resume. Help? Went to cut my hair with Anne Tan and I got something like a partial tail kinda hair now. I want it shorter!! Neverminds. Met Anne and Nicholas to watch this open field movie The Host. Its some stupid korean movie which seems to have funny music at scary scenes. The monster is also one stupid mutant. It also has many vulgarites in the subtitles when it is actually open to the public meaning there is little kids and those words are not censored. Plus the field is super muddy and walking there is risky. Ugh! My slipper was white!! But the experience is nice la and Im going tomorrow again to watch rob-b-hood.
2 dec
Kinda dumb actually. Just came back from mac. Jia Hao treat me breakfast there. I really hate going out with him cos I feel very small and petite. Lets face it, Im just some small body with small feet, hands and face. Im skinny and trying to gain weight. Did some researches and discovered that to be an air stewardess I have to be at least 1.58m and according to my Dad there is a certain bmi I have to be. 2 more cm only confirm can, however the bmi must work on it. Im have a pathetic bmi of 16.8 and aiming for a 20. The healthy range is 18.5 to 25. Jiayou Eunice, you can make it ((: Rob-b-hood tonight!!



