<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Dum dee dee dum!!

Long time since I have blogged. Well, back from the Jubilate and many stupid things happened. All the bird brained kuku-ness. Though overall I think I enjoyed it but the trip really shook the choir to our senses.

Following up from previously...

BIRD BRAINED KUKU-NESS #3:
I was sleeping on my hand and I accidentally scratched my cheek till it kinda bled. I doubt nobody has ever done this only expected from the bird brains. ((:

BIRD BRAINED KUKU-NESS #4:
I wonderfully burnt a wonderful hole in my choir costume. How ingenious of me. Thankfully it was my own costume and not Samantha. Well, obviously could not wear it and its unmendable, so I have to go tailor make another piece. Ugh it does not pay to have bird brains. )):

BIRD BRAINED KUKU-NESS #5:
I fell sick and had a fever during one of the workshops. Why is this classified under BIRD BRAINED KUKU-NESS? Well, simply because I didnt know I was having a fever and because of this I missed the Arwin Tan's workshop which was suppose to be the most fun one. Darn!

BIRD BRAINED KUKU-NESS #6:
I forgot to bring back my medicine which I got from the clinic. The fever must have burnt part of my brain. Well dont tell Vicki Loh about it okay? Anyway I went to the polyclinic and got my medicine so no harm done. c(:

BAAHX!!! Well, I can only blame myself and no other. Though it was kinda nice as I have got 2 tops there and 1 of them was for free. It was really nice of you all who paid the blouse for me thanks!! ((:

Well, there is nothing much to say since my bird brain could only register that much of information and I doubt you want to hear any more. Au revoir!
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3