<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Friday, December 15, 2006
ugh!

UGH!!!

Just 2 posts down I was gloating and celebrating over the retrival of my phone and now, I have just lost my phone on thursday. Just how freaking dumb I could be sometimes, well everyone makes mistakes but occasionally a little too often. Just when I was getting over it some people just have to rub it in. ugh!

Sometimes you just want to let out all the surpressed mixed feelings but you just cant because you know it is simply not going to help the situation at all. That is so Eunice. I am simply not those who cry over spilt milk but just face it and resource what should be done. Why even bother to blame and get sad over it?

Anyway due to my frequent clumsiness, I have decided to not have a phone and be responsible for my whereabouts. At the same time I can train my punctuality problem and discipline ((: Sometimes things happen for a reason. At the same time I will try to stay at home more often and really do up my homework. ((8 nerd

You know what? I have this crazy idea about working at Mos Burger even when school reopens. I may just work it out and really lay the conditions to my dad. It is highly discouraged but it wont hurt to try ---- right? xx:






Eunice is probably kinda screw loosed, I think? Nevertheless, PEOPLE WHO STILL DID NOT GET THE BURIED UNDERLYING MESSAGE you can just go bang your head on the wall no la, NO POINT CALLING MY HP NO CALL MY HOUSE INSTEAD, or simply wait till I am online.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3