<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Friday, April 20, 2007
weird uncle

...Weird Uncle

Okay I was on my way alone to practice at boon lay by train. As I was sitting down this Mr. Uncle sat beside me. Being alone I took out a book to read and Mr Uncle started to talk to me like about school, teachers, myopia and even ask about my family. Anyway he was there talking and I could feel the gaze of the other commuters upon me. I thought I should be polite and just nodded to what he said while looking down at my book.

Mr Uncle just kept talking to me while I felt the urge to stand up and walk away, but was afraid he would follow me as well, moreover I have not reached my destination. I was so stupid to sit there while he kept talking to me. I even thought he was just being over friendly and even replied him and talk to him. Darn, sometimes I could be just so gullible.

At boon lay which was also his destination, thankfully he didn't bother me. However some aunties came over and nagged at me not to talk to stranger, next time just walk away and told me not to go home first later he stalk me. Then they were sort of scolding me though and told that he kept looking at my head as I look down to my book. Eeek! What a perv! I just thanked them and hurried my way.

After this incident I doubt I would dare sit in the train alone or to sit with anyone who might be a potential harrasser. Maybe except for my screw-loose friends that is. Heh heh!
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3