Monday, May 07, 2007
blur?
...Blur or not blur
Had the phy spa today. My mind was blurred like totally. Firstly we were given 2 glass blocks and was suppose to use it to see the refracted image and blah. Well I used one block and was thinking how stupid of the school to give 2 blocks when I was using 1 block. In the end I realized that I missed out the info about using both blocks and there was only 1 minute left. I heck it and was tempted to put an optical lens in my brain to sharpen that blurred mind of mine.
Then there was Mr. Worm. There was this horrible worm curled up on the floor 1 1/2 tile away from me. Blurred, I didn't realize it was there until I got bored and looked around. Apparently all this while I have been squatting on the floor with Mr. Worm near me looking at me whilst I conducted the practical. Grossed out. Thank goodness it was dead if not I'll scream my infected throat out if it crawled to my leg.
Well actually I'm not that blur I guess. Do I look blur? Well cos Ivan said I was and I felt greatly insulted. Kidding. He showed me a photo of 2 Malboro boxes and then asked if I knew what that was. Like duh! -.-||| He said I looked so blur thought I didn't know.
Eunice ain't blur and she doesn't look blur.
Repeat after me.
" EUNICE AIN'T BLUR AND SHE DOESN'T LOOK BLUR "
yes, thank you ((:



