<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Wednesday, June 20, 2007
CINDERELLA

Laugh out loud. My dad wants me to be like Cinderella to go to bed at 12 midnight. If not I'll be banish from the outside world and never to be seen again only to be left in the kitchen scrubbing the floor. Neh he just doesn't want me to stay up too late in the night. My body has been showing up symptoms of fatigue.

Lalala I'm such a lucky girl you know. Why? I bought green tea nougats from food fest. Waiyi bought me green tea pocky and green tea wife biscuits from HK and now Zandra bought me green tea kit kat from Japan. I get turned on by green tea stuff especially GREEN TEA ICE CREAM!!! I could simply melt away at the sight of it. woolala~!

YOU KNOW SOMETHING?!! I'M ADDICTED TO TYPING IN CAPS ALL THE INFLUENCE BY WAIYI AND NOW I CAN'T STOP IRRITATING ANNE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE ULTIMATE IRRITATING THING? I COULD TYPE CAPS TWIT JUST TO IRRITATE ANNE.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3