Wednesday, June 06, 2007
yawn..
Shockers
This is a shocker. Like what is Eunice doing so early in the morning at 8.40? I'm supposedly to be in bed now pigging out. Haha and I'm here blogging. Well, I woke early actually cos we were suppose to running and we canceled it cos we thought it was going to rain. I swear I could feel the cold spine-tingling morning breeze cum wind blowing at me sending a signal to my brain: its going to rain.
Well it didn't rain.
I didn't go back to sleep, instead I used the comp. Duh!
This is another shocker. You know after each Emerge conference the batok gang would go to mac and eat till 2 am and go home to sleep. Well I know its totally sinful, but I lost 2 kg. No kidding. No I'm not proud of it but just gloating over the irony.
Well maybe I can be a flier now.
But maybe 2 years later ((:



