Tuesday, July 17, 2007
This is dedicated to Yossi. Yossi are you touched?? I bet you are!
Okay, thanks so much for being the most supportive reader of my blog man. Plus I think you are super freaky la you read my blog and don't tag. I feel like I'm stalk like that know. But still thanks so much. Like although we don't really talk much I guess but really thank you for the times when we left choir early. Haha together with Shaun we were very sian but were doing loads of stupid stuff.
Ya I just felt like dedicating this post to you cause I know you will read this and hopefully tag. Well I'm not sure if Charmaine will read her post but oh wells...
Oh yea, you owe an ice cream, a male deodorant and a pen. Thank You Very Much plus a 90 degree bow!!



