Monday, July 09, 2007
WAAAA
WAAAAA!! This is so stupid I got a freaking shock when my blog song blasted. I bet you got a shock too. Don't lie ((:
Anyway I'm just going to take the opportunity that no ones reads my blog and blog something haha. Like you would know.
Okay, well I don't know what's happening but I think its either to break it or leave it. Maybe I suck at it, maybe it shouldn't have began, maybe its all an act. Come to think of it, I feel its kinda funny how its been so long and yet its like nothing. Don't you think so? Actually, to tell the truth, I'm waiting for it to break. I know I'm horrible but really don't you feel so? I don't know how to break it maybe it should just slowly dissolve and fade away and disappear.
Gees, I felt like there's much to say but yet its just a few lines. Oh well like you'd care ((:



