Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Erms you know what? I just don't see myself doing it. I would simply wait for a time that never comes. Fine, yea, I admit I don't know how to. So can you just go ahead and do it, I mean like its going to affect you yea. Come on I don't believe it has never crossed your mind or maybe I'm just taking things too seriously right? Right.
I can't stand those previous posts, they sound so silly and so emo. Don't you think so? Really why do I bother to take the time to waste the effort and press this stupid hard keyboard and just make myself look silly all over? Haha I'm so laughing at myself.
Getting irritated and emo easily nowadays. Why? Because Anne is not here and I stare at the empty chair beside me, feeling alone in that big classroom and just thinking how she's having fun over there and leaving me here to self entertain. Stupid Un-anne. Haha.
Baahs! Dear anne i miss you stupid.



