Saturday, September 15, 2007
Okay I had this really weird dream last night or to be specific this morning.
I was in some place with the class and there was this debating competition going on and index no. 8 and 9 (esther and me) were to compete. Then before everything my mother just called me and asked me to go out with the family for dinner and I said I can't cos of the debating competition. My mom just screamed into the phone, " NO! I don't care you go what thing going on, I want you here now!! NO BUTS! JUST COME HERE NOW!!" Then she hung up and I complied. I was shocked and I woke up tearing.
When I woke I felt damn hurt and sniffled that it was just a dream, no hard feelings to be harboured. Totally ouch.
Well, a weird dream indeed. sacarsm



