<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Monday, October 08, 2007

I
I woke up later than my brother this morning.
I had to wash up in the steamy bathroom.
I like to wash up in cold dry bathroom without turning on the lights.
I don't know why.
I brought 2 erasers to school this morning.
I bought the starfruit drink on the way to the bus stop.
I did my maths papers confidently.
I was Da Bian for the day.
I was almost flushed into the toilet. lol
I ran out of school in the heavy rain.
I stop halfway and strolled instead.
I walked into the puddle.
I was totally drenched.
I shivered at the busstop.
I shivered even more violently in the freezing cold bus.
I stop shivering when I dried out a little in the bus.
I walked home.
I thought while I walked.
I thought of last night.
I thought of the sleepless nights I had because I missed you.
I think you don't care anymore.
I reached home and had a cold bath.
I ate chicken noodle soup and burnt my tongue.
I sound so emo. lol
I am going out soon.
I think I am bringing an umbrella tomorrow.

I.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3