Monday, November 26, 2007
I don't know what to do now.
Cause I don't know what's going on and I don't know what you want.
Having a mild headache now. Its kinda affecting my mood. So is the boredom at home and the feeling of not doing anything.
Something is wrong with my body system or my biological clock. I will feel tired at 12 like that but I can't sleep till its 2am or something. Also I'll wake up around 7 plus which is extremely early. But I'll still go back to sleep till 10 or something.
I'm kinda sick of doing anything at the same time sick of doing nothing. Both irritates me sometimes. How contradicting.
I really wonder what do people do at home now. Gaming or watching animes? Or just rotting and taking baths for fun just like me? Really, what have you guys been doing during the holidays? Cos every now and then I have the urge to take a bath cos I'm bored. And I really feel like bathing now.



