<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Monday, December 17, 2007

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!
And my wonderful dad blessed my bro and I with $200 to buy presents! Haha I know you're all jealous! I decided to shopped with it and I've came up with a shopping list!

I'm going to buy:
2 dresses bought one!!
1 pair of mondo heels ($23.90) bought!!
1 pair of mondo flats ($20 odd)
2 bags
1 clutch
some tees
some accessories
more dresses

Yea I think that's sort of all. Anyway still think there's more to add to it. Anyone wanna go shopping with me? Or anyone knows where to get satin dresses?

Still I haven't done my homework and I feel so guilty for playing so much. I'm going to cry looking at the pile. I think 1 day I'm going to the library with my pile of homework and just do my homework. It should be more productive then doing it at home or in front of the computer. Maybe tomorrow. I guess if I'm isolated with my pile of homework I'll probably do it. Yea hunks that's what I'm going to do.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3