<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Monday, December 17, 2007

I just bought the mondo flats!! I'm really happy! Hahaha!

Just came back from IMM with the mission to buy some vegetables and a bottle of hot broad beans paste. After purchasing it, I accidentally dropped the bottle of hot broad beans paste and the bottle of hot broad beans paste broke. Luckily I broke it in front of sweettalk and my beloved lao gong was working. My beloved lao gong helped me clean up the mess. Sorry my beloved lao gong, I love you so <3 Anyway I went back to giant and bought another bottle of hot broad beans paste. While I was taking it, I think one of the bottles of hot broad beans paste almost fall. So clumsy eh. Horrible PUI KIA kept calling me GONG KIA. Oh wells.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3