Friday, December 28, 2007
WAHAHA I'M REALLY HAPPY!!
I bought my duffel bag!!! It is so pretty, pink and big!! It can fit in my rollerblades man!! Haha!! It is going to be my new schoolbag and I bet I can fit in files man!!
I LOVE MY NEW BAG MY NEW BAG LOVES ME I LOVE MY NEW BAG MY NEW BAG LOVES ME!!!
Haha enough of my infatuation with my new duffel bag. I'm not proud to say my homeworks are not even half done. Anyway the reason why I didn't do my homework was cos I got bored doing it. Thus I went online to find myself bored again. This resulted in me telling everyone online that I think they are an orange.
It is really funny cos some accepted it and some thought I was an apple, durian, BANANA, guava etc. Most were shocked and questioned why and is it because they looked like one or whatever. Anyway if you want to engage in this orange converstaion just im me la.
Ain't it weird people thinking they are an orange.



