Tuesday, January 01, 2008
I don't wanna talk about 2007. I ended it on the last 2 days on a very bad note. Thinking about it evokes much disappointment and upset.
Anyway 2008 I've resolute to drink more water. I'm serious. Most people should know the reason why I don't have a water bottle nor do I bring a water bottle to choir practice is simply because I don't like to drink water. Weird? I don't really think so. Anyway last christmas ...I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away. This year to save me from tears I gave it to someone special... I've got a much bigger pooh mug, thus my resolution to drink more water. I've decided to drink about 4 big mugs of it.
Oh my dad got me a second hand phone n70. Its much better I guess but I've got a phone and I'm happy. At least I can turn it on haha.



