Thursday, February 14, 2008
happy valentine's day <3333333
Hees. I'm really satisfied with valentine's two thousand eight. I made 40 hand folded crepe roses. And I so love giving it out with the happy faces I got. Really, the effort and time spent in folding the roses were worth it. I think I'm going to do this every year!
I wanted to take pictures of the many roses I made but I remembered about it after giving it out. Oh wells.
Valentine's was spent in coffee bean with birdies!! Cinnamon Coffee Ice Blended! Even the after taste that stays in the throat is enjoyable. I've decided that it shall be my comfort indulgence. Swoons in love with Cinnamon Coffee Ice Blended.
I think its really silly of me to be still thinking about it till now. I'm sure its forgotten by all. Anyway I realised that its not your fault but it all boils down to me. I've regretted of my selfish thoughts. You were so selfless yet I could only view things only in my own perspectives.
I should have taken those initiatives.
I should have been more giving.
I should have be more selfless.
I should have be more treasuring.
Yet I didn't.
Maybe I've done the right thing to end it all. Probably to end the hurting I've done. Or the "cold shoulder" I gave?
Maybe I should just stop thinking about it. Its been so long eh.



