<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hees went shopping alone yesterday.
Its really fun you know and more productive. Not that I'm a loner but shopping alone you don't have to think so much. Its like you don't have to be conscious if you spend too much time in a shop cos not everyone shares the same interest as you. Especially when you are very fickle minded and you need to think for a long time before buying something, you'll be more time conscious in case you bore your shopping partner out.

Not that I'm saying I don't like shopping with friends. But I guess shopping alone is probably more therapeutic if you require retail therapy. Maybe I'm not making sense but I just wanna say I kinda enjoy shopping alone. Hees.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3