<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Sunday, February 03, 2008

I am coping well with my schoolwork. Okay, I want to believe so. I really want to get the O's over and done with, quickly. And I think its really early to say that. Shucks.

You know what? I think my eyes are probably the thing that people notice first. The oxymoron? Because its small. Go figure. Seriously it is rather annoying that different people I talked to would suddenly close their eyes and talk to me. If not in Anne's case, she would make small eyes faces to me. And in Jia Min and Serene's case, they would start their silly song.

Truth is, I am actually happy with my small eyes. AS IN I feel that they are actually proportionate to my face. Yes I have a small face. Also, I didn't think my eyes were small till sec school. In fact, during last year or so, I thought my eyes were kinda big. Go figure.

Anyway my blog ain't dead. Well at least that's what I want everyone to believe.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3