<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Saturday, March 29, 2008

I having a flu. Been flying since Tuesday I guess. I don't know why I'm like sick. I certainly didn't walk in the rain and I'm a perfectly healthy girl who eats her veggies. Anyway it totally sucks to be sick especially when the day has to be really really hot and stuffy.

I kept dripping mucus into the pathetic tissue paper and I keep pespiring in class. Stupid weather. I kept sleeping in class and I don't know why, and it didn't help that tjong and renuka can't teach well. Ming Ruey kept asking me if I was ok and telling me to stop sleeping.

Yesterday in cell group I sounded so sexy because of the bloody flu and I kept pespiring even after I bathed. I'm even pespiring now. Stupid weather.



But then again who are we to curse the weather that we agitated first.
gaahs.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3