<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Monday, March 10, 2008

I wanna change my blog add and my blog skin.
That's if I had the time.

Anyway my biological clock's distorted or koyak in Mr Leong Wai Lup context. I'm on my way turning into a nocturnal creature with a belly. Apparently I've been taking naps in the afternoon due to the lack of rest during my schooling week. If you know me well, you should know my naps are three to five hours long. So that explains why I'm still online and not in bed sleeping. It's like I slept at three thirty this morning waking up and eight for church. And I've never been so high in church ever since. To add on to my evolution of being nocturnal, I came home and slept till dinner.

The belly part is probably the many kentucky fried chicken my friends have forced down my throat. It's really very sad. I have to go through that agonizing process tomorrow for lunch. Also, I ate NEW YORK NEW YORK yesterday!!

However recently my stomach has been kinda funny. I've been having diarrheas for four days now and my appetite has gotten smaller. I swear I could eat more than I have been eating recently. I get full easily now, not bloated but full.

Gonna go and sleep now at least I'll try.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3