Saturday, March 15, 2008
You know what? I lost somethings today. Unsurprising eh?
Today I lost my bag, my entire bag. My maroon puma sling bag containing a library storybook and my elmo. For those who are unfamiliar with elmo, its my wallet. Thankfully my phone was in my pocket and I didn't lose it again.
Well, I went to West Coast park to help out in the children easter event and I put my bag, along with the other volunteers and people in charge, back stage. Apparently back stage was just another open space behind the tentage of the stage.
After the whole event, I couldn't find my bag and well, nobody could either. It's really coincidental that one of the people in charge of the event was the vp of DBS bank, the bank of my bank account. Well he was so nice to replace my card waiving the replacement fee as well as reimbuirse me ten bucks which elmo was possessing. I really wanna thank him, vp of the bank. Hees.
Someone else also gave me his ezlink card, which he doesn't use cos he drives as well, and he's probably another big shot I guess. But they were all really really very very nice people. That kept consoling me that its ok and stuff and I took it in. Apparently I was very calm and panicky. If you know me well, I guess I don't often lose my cool easily. At least that's what I think. Hees.
I think I was probably a little too calm? It's not that I'm not worried at all. In fact I'm was really worried about the library book, it probably cost a lot. And I worry about elmo. I miss elmo, even up till now. Anyway I think they might actually think that I may fake about it, due to my calmness. But I think they're probably too nice to even come across this thought. But my conscience clear anyway.
I called my mom to report my loss and she said she wanna fetch me when I could take a bus home. Anyway bad move, she nagged at me the whole ride, telling me that it was a nice bag and because it was a puma bag people took it? Oh come on, there were crumpler and other branded bags as well, some with laptop in them, why take my bag? My small puma bag consisting of a book? Its stupid la anyway.
Now, I resolve not to lose anything, I seriously resolve. And now I need to face the many consequences of this stupid loss.



