<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Saturday, April 05, 2008

I have this crazy idea of having a rainbow collection of polo tees. Currently I have a black and red. I want a yellow polo tee. A green polo tee just like Koh Tat Siang's. A pink polo tee? But no way am I getting an orange polo tee, its really gross. And probably not a blue one nor a purple one. I guess that wouldn't be rainbow.


DID YOU KNOW? My partner cooks! And he cooks dinner for his family! Oh my goodness. Now I feel like cooking dinner. I guess I can stir-fry the vegetables. Now I'm hungry.


DID YOU KNOW? My mom is so nice, she has been buying cans of soft drink this few weeks. First it was Sprite followed by 7up and now COKE ZERO!! Have you tried coke zero? I think its very nice, cos I find the normal coke too sweet.


You should try it. Now I wanna try Coke Light, and I wanna eat chocolates.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3