Sunday, May 18, 2008
CHEEEEENNA O'S
Oh man it's coming to haunt me. How sad? I want a A1 for cheena quite badly. I guess I really needed it.
I think time is really not on my side but thou shalt not think it that way. I've gotta put my mind over matter. I'll really push myself, my will power. My will power is the obstacle to my race and I'll overcome it. Yay!
Anyway my mom is really sweet to me and my bro. I guess its cos we're both having major exams. She buys can drinks for us, chocolates, cream puffs and many other snacks. And because she's going for overnight prayer meeting with my dad now, she gave me her room to study and sleep cos its big and air conditioned. I love mummy.
ITS VESAK DAY TOMORROW AND I'M REALLY EXCITED! ONE DAY LESS FOR MOTHER TONGUE INTENSIVE! YAY! I'm officially a geek cos really all I can think of is really to study. Nah, it's not sad. It's time I start catching up with the others anyway.
Anyway, O's is starting to make me feel afraid, very afraid. On the other hand Benji's here with me.



