<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Changed blogskin and url.

Well I went shopping with Jia Min, Zandra and Serene on Monday. It was really fun and very productive for me! BOUGHT 3 DRESSES AND MANY MANY ACESSORIES! I'm gonna wear my new dress on Sunday!!! Excited ((:

On Tuesday I went tanning with Serene and I'M FREAKING TANNEDDDDDDD! Hees. Well it was really nice tanning and reading. Lovely. Will put up pictures soon.

Today I visited the sisters with Alvin. Kinda fun playing with fat Cessy the dog who's really noisy. But she loves me, she shows it :D Alvin and I later went to eat and I realised I'm losing my appetite since 10 june. Something is wrong with my body, I can't eat as much as before. I can't finish half my usual serving and if I force it in I'll feel sick.

Well after lunch, I walked Benji to find Guo Cheng, Jian Hong and Nicole. And when I was racing with Benji I tripped over him and fell. Scraped my knee and though it didn't bleed much but loadsa plasma(?) is oozing out and its really gross. Now it jellied a thick layer over my wound. Gross.

Well my huge bruise on my arm is healing and its been 2 weeks now. There's still a faint mark. My tattoo's fading )): Dear bruise, I love you and I'm reluctant to let you go. Though you're ugly but I think you're kinda cool. Bye.

Hees, going nerding, anyone wanna join me?
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3