Thursday, June 26, 2008
tanning with serene photos!
Yepp. I went tanning with SERENE!
After tanning we went to vivo rooftop and cam whored.

So you noticed she has a new SHADES, and I didn't. So I emo-ed about it.


Then she forced me to continue camwhoring so she can show off her SHADES.
After tanning we went to vivo rooftop and cam whored.

So you noticed she has a new SHADES, and I didn't. So I emo-ed about it.


Then she forced me to continue camwhoring so she can show off her SHADES.
After which she became MEANER and BULLIED ME!
Well later I cheered up and started to obssess with SHUTTER SHADES :D

And I moved on to XMEN'S CYCLOPS SHADES.Large sized.
And medium sized.
And erm the mini sized one -.-
Another SHADES!
FRAMELESS SHUTTERS.
SERENE did something sweet. She said that I was all she sees. Awww.
Then I became shy.

There are some other photos which I didn't include la. All of them are in Serene's blog. Well since I've entertained you so much, I'll present the ALL TIME FAVOURITE
And medium sized.
And erm the mini sized one -.-
Another SHADES!
FRAMELESS SHUTTERS.
SERENE did something sweet. She said that I was all she sees. Awww.
Then I became shy.

There are some other photos which I didn't include la. All of them are in Serene's blog. Well since I've entertained you so much, I'll present the ALL TIME FAVOURITE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh yeah, go ahead and laugh your heads off. Should have used middle fingers but I ain't vulgar la. I'm a sweet Teochew girl XD
Enjoy :D



