<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YESTERDAY,




I was with this babe.


And we went to Sentosa!In the monorail.
We were with 2 gays in matching clothes,
how sweet.
There were loadsa people and all kinds of people. And I saw my primary school mates, Jron and Rus. Don't think they recognised me but oh wells. They made me miss my primary school mates now.



We went swam all the way to the other end and swam back. We did loadsa crazy stuff when playing, like doing star jumps in the water? And no I didn't do those things, I'm too clever to escape them. Hees.

Then we played with sand and Jian Hong became a mermaid in the sand. Had loadsa fun when Charmaine was building a sand castle (its just a pile actually, but she calls it a castle.) and I was building many fortress with a tiny scoop, those from the powder milk tins, to protect her 'castle' from Guo Cheng and Jian Hong. Yea we were all little kids eh.Then we went to vivo roof top and being retarded we started walking over to that yellow fella.

And we couldn't get down and had to be rescued by Jian Hong.


See that black guy doing pull ups? He's my boyfriend and he is proving his love for me. Sweet eh. Then this other weird guy stood around my boyfriend and did some rituals in the vivo waters. Weirded.

We were watching clouds and it was attacking the moon! Poor moon nobody built any fortress to protect it. Soon it was covered by the clouds, but it put up a strong fight and emerged at the end. Hees.

After which Charmaine went to eat Marche with her parents while Guo Cheng, Jian Hong and I went home. And I realised that I left my dirty clothes at Sentosa, how smart. Well, too bad huh? Never gonna back I guess.

Hmmms at least we all left with a tan, and me with only a pathetic tan on my shoulders. Maybe I just can't tan so much. I'm giving up hope in tanning soon. Well, I'll just give myself one more try, cos I'M GOING TANNING AT SENTOSA AGAIN WITH SERENE MY NEUTER DAR DAR! Hees.


Bring on the tanning oil y'all!

X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3