Wednesday, July 09, 2008
I'M SO HAPPY THAT WE RELEASED EARLY TO DAY AND EARLIER ON FRIDAY!!!!
Okay, enough of that. Something is really wrong with my computer. The resolution isn't right and everything is magnified. And it makes my icons so pixelated and ugly. But quite nice luh, because THE FONT IS BIGGGG!!! Just like my previous phone where I set the typing fonts as extra large and it looks really funny.
I wanna shit now.
Oh recently I've been craving for nian gao, those you eat on cny.

But my dad says its only available on cny and there goes my opportunity to satiate my craving. Another craving for you tiao with tau suan. My mum cooked tau suan though without you tiao. Now I'm eating it every night ((:
Another craving for Snoopy Potato Chips- Sour Cream Onion. I'm a sucker for that flavour. Hees.
Have you tried Jagabee?
I wanna try lehs. But its kinda ex and I don't get the opportunity to buy it cos I don't see it anywhere around. Though I know supermarkets have them but I don't have the chance to go there anyway.
Oh I've gotta get off the comp. Must go nerdify.
I can talk in a nasal voice.



