<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's 2:42am and I'm still online.

The computer shouldn't be on and I'm supposed to mug. I've realised that it's best for me to study in the middle of the night cos I'm all alone in the balcony with Benji and there's supposedly no distractions. Apparently there's the computer, which gives me no excuse to switch it on cos nobody is online and I have no business with it anyway.

Alone, in the lighted balcony with the darkness on the other side of the glass door; silent, only my mind speaking history, chemistry and social studies; concentration, fueled by the slight creepiness that the hour brings.

Oh bing bang bong, I'm going to switch it off after this post.

Rant. Nowadays I like to throw my phone on my bed and simply check it before bed cos I dread smses. Pardon if I called when I could've smsed, I didn't want to type nor read. I rather talk its more effortless.

Random. I love solo silent journey. Sometimes I'd switch my phone off. How Zen.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3