<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Tuesday, July 08, 2008

[URL=http://drawahouse.com/houses/show.asp?houseID=594642&houseHash=c4fd886402b993d04935ffc894ff70be][IMG]http://drawahouse.com/houses/2008/7/8/594642_t.gif[/IMG]Click here to view my house[/URL]

My hiatus was due to my reluctance to go online cos I haven't been doing my homework. And I still believe I can't control myself on computer usage. Well I'm updating and hopefully this post last long cos I doubt I'd reutrn anytime sooner.

To a friend: Friend recently you've been doing things which I don't really like cos it makes you look like a hypocrite. I don't think you've realised it and I don't wanna say it to your face, so let's hope you know who you are.

To a friend: Friend, I'm sorry about what you've been going through but I sometimes I dread your messages and I'm sorry that I feel so. I admit though sometimes I'd throw my phone on my bed and leave the room cos I feel sick about it sometimes, though still what are friends for huh. You'll pull through whatever you're going through.

To a friend: Friend, though you don't do this often but sometimes you put your own friends down and it kinda hurts. Cos we know you're going through certain issues we ignore it or simply shun it away. But still it hurts and I hope you would stop doing it soon, cos it makes you seem like you're putting people down to make yourself look less inferior. Sorry.

To a friend: lalalalalalalaallalaalalalalalalalalalalala~. Hees.

Well those were ramblings and I just wanna make it known. Don't ask who they are cos I may intend for them to know but this intention isn't strong. My main objective is to just let it out. Hees.

These few days my nose itches alot and my pimples are popping out like popcorns.

Something really funny. The other day I came home and was lazy to wash up since dinner was starting.
Then my dad nagged at me, " Eh you haven't washed your face."
I replied, "Ya, I like. (:"
He remarked, "So you want all the bacteria to go into your face huh?"
I said, "Oh don't you know this week is racial harmony week. Bacteria go in good then can practice racial harmony. (:"
Dad -_-.
After dinner I washed up and used a cotton wool to apply toner and simply piak the cotton wool on my forehead for no apparent reason and started walking around the house.
Dad saw and remarked, "Why your face like that?"
I replied, "Aiya got racial dispute luh. So the Whites came to interfere. Eh it concerns oil lehs. Tsk tsk tsk."
Dad -_-.
You -_-.
So fun.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3