Sunday, August 17, 2008
LOL I'M ON THE PHONE!!
I just feel like blogging now but cos I'm on the phone I'm distracted from my conversation and blogging heh.
and to type that took like 6 mins.
cos i'm typing with one hand and i'm not bothering to capitalise my i's.
you know i wanted to blog about something but i can't remember what cos i'm distracted. very bad at multi tasking. i'm not even bothering to capitalise the first letter of each sentence. hehs.
oh i think i want to blog that i confirm plus chop, guranteed that i'm not retaking o levels chinese anymore. thanks anyway to JIAMIN who said that i can call her in the middle of the night to ask her about chinese and she wouldn't be angry. note that i'm not bothering to punctuate my sentence well.
thanks to XUHUI who said that she will help me however possible and offered to lend me her pile of chinese notes.
thanks to ORANGE who said he wil help me too.
thanks to FAMILY who supported me i guess.
1:05am!! ahhh i'm not going to blog man i'm tired.
had a tired day today hehs.



