<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Saturday, September 20, 2008
ding ding ding

Something's wrong with me. Maybe its the O level stress la. I think something is troubling me and I have no idea what.

Nowadays I feel easily distracted and very bad at focusing. Bad at multi-tasking even with the simplest things. Bad at controlling my emotions and feelings.

Maybe, like Jiamin, its the weather. Really, weather affects me quite alot I guess. And you wonder why this effect on humans by the changing climate isn't stated in the sec 3 geog textbook.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3