Sunday, September 07, 2008
dingdingding
I have a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen, that probably history gonna repeat itself.
On a lighter note, maybe I'm just being paranoid cos I'm paranoiding.
And maybe some people around me are emoing thus the emoness.
And maybe cos I've done some stupid things that started the paranoia.
I should really stop doing stupid things. Cos its stupid to put myself through the emotions.
And do me a favour and not question this space of mine. It'll soon fade, so let it.
On a lighter note, maybe I'm just being paranoid cos I'm paranoiding.
And maybe some people around me are emoing thus the emoness.
And maybe cos I've done some stupid things that started the paranoia.
I should really stop doing stupid things. Cos its stupid to put myself through the emotions.
And do me a favour and not question this space of mine. It'll soon fade, so let it.



