Friday, September 12, 2008
flies
They are irritating, gross, horrible, green, brown and everywhere!!!
I don't know how many brown and green flies I've splatted on my papers. A few in maths and physics papers.
DID YOU KNOW, that they are crawling all over the parade square and flying everywhere?
and DID YOU KNOW, that their ass varies with brown, green and red I think?
Maybe its a psychological thing but I feel very itchy all over, though some people said it has no allergies, I feel as though they flew into my nose, ears and mouth.
Though its really amusing that everyone in school are waving their hands around, swatting the flies as they walk, but that aside I want to exterminate every single freaking pest.
During physics I slept and dreamt of using a vacuum to suck in all the pests heh.
Something is happening I tell you. Yesterday I was walking to school and saw around 5 dead roaches on the opp block lift lobby. I think the pests are starting a revolution. Haha.
Going out soon. And to Zandra, I'm having baked rice for lunch.
I don't know how many brown and green flies I've splatted on my papers. A few in maths and physics papers.
DID YOU KNOW, that they are crawling all over the parade square and flying everywhere?
and DID YOU KNOW, that their ass varies with brown, green and red I think?
Maybe its a psychological thing but I feel very itchy all over, though some people said it has no allergies, I feel as though they flew into my nose, ears and mouth.
Though its really amusing that everyone in school are waving their hands around, swatting the flies as they walk, but that aside I want to exterminate every single freaking pest.
During physics I slept and dreamt of using a vacuum to suck in all the pests heh.
Something is happening I tell you. Yesterday I was walking to school and saw around 5 dead roaches on the opp block lift lobby. I think the pests are starting a revolution. Haha.
Going out soon. And to Zandra, I'm having baked rice for lunch.



