<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Wednesday, October 08, 2008





Happy belated birthday my lousy bodyguard!

I promise you we'll celebrate your birthday after the o's
[:


An overdue thanks. Thanks to Jiamin, Fiona, Mabel, Liying, Serene, Adeline my boyfriend and Jolene for celebrating my birthday on Sunday. Really had fun, joy and laughter.
Thanks to Anne, Bibiana, Zandra, Esther and Xuhui who tried to come but couldn't. Appreciate the effort [:
Thanks to the many who sms-ed!
Here are some of my presents:

5x5x5 Rubik's cube from church peeps. I tell you opening the packaging was troublesome and there's no solving guide T.T I've gotta seek help from Rey then.


50mm diameter Magnifying Glass from Fiona. Uses: to prove people, including my partner, wrong when the say I have _____ eyes. Plus, its good to compliment my detective face. o.O

There's another from AJZSXD but I'm too shy haha.

On that day I had 4 cakes, one from church peeps(blackforest slice), one from class girls(strawberry cake slice), one from Sean(chocolate mousse slice) and one from Mama(mango cake). Guess what? All were from Four Seasons except Sean's.

Sweet Sixteen [:


Anyway below are the long overdued photos from my lousy tanning session with Serene. I was carrying a grudge against the lazy sun who was late.

Hi [:

Serene's and my tanning spot. Note there isn't any sun.

Serene and Eunice!You see, Serene found this stick to doodle on the sand since tanning wasn't productive anyway.Eunice is so wise {:
Hi there, the sun ain't coming out yet.Hi the sun came out!!

Serene's and Eunice's hand prints.Eneres.Stupid girl is poking me.Hi I'm the cutest little pig you've ever seen.
I tell you, its the exam stress that's making Serene doing all these.Exams makes me sucidal.
Hihi.
We're leaving Sentosa and I just turned pink. Serene tanned a little though.
I guess pink is an acheivement for me.
So I ponned school and missed out on Maths. I'm sorry LWL and friends. Circumstances and choices that's why.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3