<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Monday, October 13, 2008

Okay another one.

Today I got 60 bucks for my tutoring. Still have another 125 bucks more to go. Prom fund. Though I might ask my papa to sponsor my prom dress.

Well tonight was very special. The second night I'm watching movie with my 2 bros and bro gf. House Bunny. Well caught the 9pm one at West Mall. Guess who's the generous kid. Yours truly blanjah-ed everyone. The youngest of them all.

I really like it. We seldom bond you know. Well, opportunites will increase when my parents would be in Mongolia and I'd be staying with my siblings. Yay-ness.

I feel like I've lost my writing style. Or it has probably rusted. I feel weird after each post. Oh blame it on the weather. Then to industrialisation, and then to us humans. Laughs out loud.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3