<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Monday, October 13, 2008

Tuitioning p1 chinese to my small melon(xiao gua aka my tutee) was so not a breeze.
You prolly should have known that I relieved my brother's girlfriend's tuition lessons for a week and in total I tutored for 7 lessons. Horrible long journey to AMK I tell you.
Anyway my small melon is really cute but very naughty. He clearly dislikes chinese and thus dislikes chinese tuition and therefore disliking me ]: He told me that straight in my face. Pain

3 really cute incidents to share though.
On my first day, small melon took my correction and played with it. Slides up and down. Took his correction tape and said, "EXCHANGE!!". I did so. 'Fraid he won't listen to me.

On my last day, small melon asked me why I didn't tutor him yesterday. I asked him,"Why? You miss me huh?" Oh my gees he nodded shyly. Cuteness.
Later on I gave him spelling telling him I'd reward him with chocolate if he got it full marks. At every moment he hesitated to think I'd tease him,"Oh, no more chocolate already." Well small melon got all the previous words right except for his last word. Well, he couldn't get it and he hug his knees and teared. Then I had to comfort him by giving him the chocolate anyway. Then small melon said,"Can I have another one? I give my brother." I gave him and he placed it outside the door. Who knows if he ate it in the end. Hees.

Well small melon Happy Children's Day. Hahas I miss you too then.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3