Monday, November 03, 2008
stupid stupid
Note: This is rather a stupid post. More of a rant
I wanannanaana rant that today's Social Studies paper cheated my feelings.
For SEQ I didn't study for any of those topics that came out. I just crapped out what I could remember on governance and transportation.
SBQ cheat my feelings too. I knew how to do the questions but I couldn't finish. I like attempted 8 marks on it. Tsk.
Well yay to all the other candidates for defeating me in SS. Though not like I really care, cos
COMBINED HUMANITIES IS OFFICIALLY OVER AND I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY
like machiam set free from Combined Humanities concentration camps.
& I can stop my nightmares about mushroom clouds [:
I wanannanaana rant that today's Social Studies paper cheated my feelings.
For SEQ I didn't study for any of those topics that came out. I just crapped out what I could remember on governance and transportation.
SBQ cheat my feelings too. I knew how to do the questions but I couldn't finish. I like attempted 8 marks on it. Tsk.
Well yay to all the other candidates for defeating me in SS. Though not like I really care, cos
COMBINED HUMANITIES IS OFFICIALLY OVER AND I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY
like machiam set free from Combined Humanities concentration camps.
& I can stop my nightmares about mushroom clouds [:



