<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Friday, December 12, 2008

Anyway my mama is mean.
2nd last day of November she told me she's not giving me allowance for December. Tsk. If she had told me earlier I would have prepared for it and do adjustments to my November expenditure. Anyway her reasons for doing so was that she's probably cutting costs and that I was spending too much. Ugh. Please note that I paid for my prom ticket, I paid for my own chalet, I paid for a thousand of stuff which I didn't freaking claim and when I told her so, she freaking ignored.

My mama is really mean.
Went shopping with her and bought this wallet for 15 bucks. She said I when worked I'm to return her the money. Ugh. Please note that I bought it cos she kept complaining about my pathetic wallet and that I thought she was paying for it, if not I wouldn't have bought it. And if I knew I was going to pay for it, I'd buy that nice billabong wallet than this 15 bucks one.

My mama is meaner.
She said I find job was all talk and no actions. Ugh. Please note that I have been going for job interviews and apparently all lobangs I got was for January and it seems December I wouldn't be able to work. I got rather stressed up about my transportation costs for December and the no job opportunities in December and her timely remark was simply encouraging.

She cut my allowance at last notice, cheated my feelings by ripping me off and accused me baselessly. Can I not be angry about it? And this probably explains my attitude during the Malaysia trip which she complained I was not cooperative in. Whatever.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3