<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Friday, December 19, 2008

Okay this happened like a few weeks ago.

Dear friend, please note that your insecurities are not only annoying me but hurting me too. You have been targetting your insecurities on every one of us, your friends, and I think its just not nice and wrong.

You know that you're insecure, or maybe you just don't want to admit so. You know that we know you are insecure, and you keep using this knowledge as your trump card. You played on this factor and put us down to esteem yourself.

You know, once or twice, a subtle shot from you was still forgivable. We tried to understand and ignore it, if it could boost you a little, we guessed we could bear with it. And sure it boosted you, not in your insecurities, but in your courage to step up a notch in your shots, the extremeness, the frequency, the emphasis, the audience and also the hurt.

I believe it has now become a habit, or maybe a hobby even. It is rather unbearable and it has really got out of hand. May we request you stop all of it? I just don't know how to tell you that its hurting so badly cos apparently you're insecure.

I guess, maybe, things will not change cos everyone knows you're stubborn, unwilling to accept good changes. Accepting others for who they are shouldn't be taken in too literally as you have done so.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3