<body> thROCKSTAR; added with paper <body>



Friday, December 26, 2008

These days my mind ain't doing its job. I'm taking real long to process information, though mostly is due to the laziness to do so. Haha. I think its the holiday mood that is setting in my head that now I feel like doing homework to stimulate my brain.

Ever since the start of December, as mentioned in a previous post, I keep losing track of days and dates, and this led to further loss of track of events and things to do in my schedule. I keep forgetting I have outings on which days and things dueing on others. And everything is snowballing to a whole big chunk of anxiety that I might missed out on certain events, information or things to do. It has been hovering in my head and it kinda exhaust me somehow, furthermore it is rather annoying.

I don't think anyone can understand what I just rambled on, but I just hope I can start to keep track on dates, days, time and events.
X
phelia - for the designer.
Horizon Road - for the picture.
masterjinn - for the brushes.

other section
web counter

SCREAM



AGENDA
1. Fill in CHEM and ECONS notes!
2. Get my black skirt!
3. Get SHORTS! I'm seriously running low D:
4. Get new bag.
5. Go for my facial already.
6. KNOW MY HOMEWORK
7. DO MY HOMEWORK
8. STUDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, REVISEEEEEEEEE O:
9. Get jacket.
10. PICNICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
11. Start saving up :D
12. PACK MY PROMO MESS!
13. Get the laptop charger
14. Pass it

THAT profile
EUNICE
28091992
sajc 09S03
christian

octopus.hair@hotmail.com

desire

.UP-NESS
.RED/HOTPINK MPLAYER!!! but it spoiled.
.green onto headphones
.elmo stuff
.that ring
.ODM PIXEL WATCH
.new wallet
.bikini(x
.miu miu vitello lux
.halter top
.red jacket
.more dresses
.to know if I should let go
.everyone's love <3