Monday, January 12, 2009
Really, to feel happy or sad, excited or frustrated.
My brother's back and really, I'm glad that I can bond with my brother whom I've dearly missed, whom I felt have not shared much happy childhood memories. Excited to create lovely memories with my brother as many others have done so with their siblings.
But my mother's certain prejudice, selfishness and ignorance has been felt so strongly and has create nonsensical conflicts, disappointments and sadness in the house. So much so I don't know who to feel sad for; my mother, brother, the family or me.
I really don't feel like going home these days. Its too frustrating for me, furthermore my mother is really annoying me with her attitude. She's being sacarstic and tactless.
Chinese New Year is round the corner. My dad's coming back and to be happy or sad, to be excited or frustated, I don't know.
And tomorrow results are released, happy or sad, excited or frustrated....
......well, I've put in my effort.



