Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello eunice the great, I finally got in got in got in, yay! Okay right now I feel so inspired, as you can see from my face in the picture above this. And that photo of me will be my next desktop picture hee.
You know something, eunice. Cotton On just send me an email to ask me to go for a walk-in interview and I am still deciding whether I should go. Work is from April 6th to 20th and also May 25th until June the 28th. But I can only work for the first period of time, maybe I will get somebody to take over me during the June holidays. I was wondering if eunice wants to take over, hee, which I don't think she will. But the thought of working there is quite exciting, good stuff, good service, friendly staff, I like it.
So when are we meeting up again, eunice? April when? I know you can sms already, you better sms me some time soon, before I use up my free smses. SEE YOU SOON MY LOVE.
-f.



